Having a proactive stance for managing network resources can be a hard job. It is not surprising that some of the biggest brands and companies rely on managed network services for their requirements. In simple words, managed network service is all about hiring an experienced and reliable networking partner. Besides establishing the system and investing in the resources, managed network services work with clients to offer them comprehensive services, better network security, and hosted services, both voice and data. It goes without saying that not all network services are same, and it is important to select one after considering all aspects.
Check what they offer
The portfolio of services offered by networking partners is something that every business must consider in detail. Keep in mind that with growing branches and further expansions, your company’s networking requirements will increase, and it is absolutely important to select a managed network service that can handle all of the future needs. In general, you can expect network partners to specialize in the following aspects.
- SD-WAN. For adding more branches to WAN, so as to get as much flexibility as possible, with better control and management.
- MPLS / IPVPN. Make the most of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) VPNs to connect with some of the remotest locations, without any routing concerns.
- Hybrid WAN. For making the most of both private and public clouds for maximum security and cost benefits.
- Ethernet. The power of Ethernet is critical for connecting both local and international locations into a network that’s scalable and manageable.
- Wavelengths. With wavelength service, your company can have a better control on the data without security concerns.
- Private Line. Ideal for ensuring great data and voice traffic with specific connectivity and dedicated access.
- Dedicated Internet Access. Ensure that your business never has to deal with uptime and downtime issues. The networking partner will ensure and provide High -Speed IP coupled with assured security.
Discuss their experience
To know a managed network service better, you can start by reviewing what they offer and the range of clients they have worked with. A company that has worked with MNCs and big companies and has the capacity to scale their services for smaller businesses should be your first priority. This is because you can rely on such companies for all the assistance they provide and their network resources would be worth relying.
Check online now to find more on the options and do discuss your requirements before going ahead with a managed network service.